Monday, February 20, 2006

More Interior Pictures Part Deux



Sarge99 added some new pictures of Carolina Circle to his Yahoo! album. These are very impressive. The photo above is the upper section of the good ol' food court. I think I know the names of the former restaurants from left to right: New York Pizza, Subs & Spuds, and Monks Cheeseburgers & Cheesesteaks.

Here they are and enjoy. Just to let you know, I have upped my Carolina Circle search and I'm on a quest to find pictures and information about the mall. Thank you everyone who has helped me in my quest.

Sarge99's Carolina Circle Photos

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey Billy go and check out the additions. I had some free time today and decided to scan some of the pics I took in Dec 2003. Hope you like

SARGE99

Livemalls said...

I like that Sarge got a picture of the fountain in the center. I knew it was pretty elaborate, but until I saw it again, I never realized how deluxe it was.

Billy said...

Sarge99: Those pictures are beautiful. I forgot what Camelot Music looked like. I bought many a audio casette there. I have a question about the pictures "Carolina Circle 13" and "Carolina Circle 15". Where were they taken because it doesn't look like CCM. Was it inside Montgomery Ward?

Steven: I flung so many pennies into that fountain back in the day. I forgot about those bridges. Those Aussies sure knew how to renovate a mall. :)

Billy said...

Oh yeah, Sarge, I also have a question about the Kitchen Fries sign? What restaurant was that? They look good.

Anonymous said...

The 13 was the old Dillards from inside the mall, upper level. 15 was a store across from the food court on the upper level. The Kitchen Fries sign was in a corner restaurant directly across from Chick fil A. Could I ask for a link to my blog from yours? Thanks
SARGE 99

Anonymous said...

>> Just to let you know, I have upped my Carolina Circle search and I'm on a quest to find pictures and information about the mall.<<

Have you gone to the library and looked up microfilms for the day the mall opened up yet?

I had to do that for the mall I do my research on; Newmarket North/Fair mall in Hampton, VA.