Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Recent Popularity

I've noticed something throughout my online journey for info about Carolina Circle Mall. I've noticed that just like a famous person, the mall has gained more popularity after its death.

People are finally realizing that was a great mall. If it was this popular 10 years ago, the copyright date on the mall would be 2005.

I am very happy about this boom in Carolina Circle popularity.

But, I was on one site that said nothing but bad things about the mall. I was disgusted. An old defunct mall? Uh, hello? That mall supposebly had a great ice rink and it certainly had a great carousel that put it in the book. Well, that was one site.

1 comment:

Livemalls said...

Opinions are like a**holes. Everybody's got one.

Be encouraged. There are plenty of people who feel fondness for CCM like you.