Monday, September 26, 2005

The Photo Booth

No, the title of this post isn't about some new romance movie, it's about my experiences in the photo booth at Carolina Circle Mall in 1996.

Ah yes, wanted. The border around this picture of me would become true about an hour after this picture was taken. After we went to Carolina Circle, we went to Food Lion. Somewhere around that time, I was throwing fits as usual. It got to the point to where we got home, it was punishing time! I was sent to my room for awhile. It was pure coincidence.







I've never been a smiler. Didn't smile good back then and I still can't smile right in pictures as of today. I sure do have a huge mouth in that picture.











I still can't believe they made it to the Superbowl.












I know. It's the wrong amount of quanity and too much male for a female border. I like this one because I sorta look like a 6 year old Robin Williams.











Those were some pictures taken there at Carolina Circle in the great photo booth. Good times.

1 comment: