Friday, May 04, 2007

Photo Album Update

As you all know, the photo album hosting for the Roadgeek BlogRing is done by Yahoo! Photos. Well, I've got some sad news for you tonight.

Starting in I think June, Yahoo! will no longer offer the Photo service. This makes me rather upset because I think they did a pretty good job.

I've tried Flickr, and discovered that their free service can only support 3 albums. Way too little for me!

However, I came across Webshots. Like Flickr, they have free and premium services, but the free has everything I need.

Gradually, the photo albums linked from my blogs will be switched to Webshots. During this time, some will be Webshots and some will remain Yahoo! Photos until Yahoo! Photos becomes another Carolina Circle.

My albums can be accessed here.

No comments: