Thursday, May 24, 2007

The Mall of Memphis.org

I was doing some web surfing today and came across a website that is very much related to http://mallmemories.com.

It's a website fully dedicated to the Mall of Memphis. I still don't know what city that mall was located in. I was just kidding by the way.

Run by Doug Force, Mall of Memphis.org could be thought of as the equivalent of Carolina Circle Mall's Home of Carolina Circle Mall and Carolina Circle City.

I haven't really had much time to do a thorough examination of the website, but from what I've seen, it's awesome.

I believe in the same philosophy. People have always asked me why I love Carolina Circle Mall so much and why I even bother having a website/blog about it. Here's the answer. Carolina Circle Mall wasn't just an Ice Rink/Carousel haven full of stores, it was Memoryville, North Carolina! Mall of Memphis is Memoryville, Tennessee.

Carolina Circle City salutes Mall of Memphis, Mall of Memphis.org, and Doug Force.

Oh yeah, click here to visit the Mall of Memphis.

1 comment:

Forced Online said...

Billy, thank you very much for your kind words! I appreciate your taking note of the site and I agree - we are on the same page - malls are about memories, especially in those of us who grew up in them. I see several parallels in your mall and mine - they even had the same color paint! Keep up the good work and thanks again!

Doug Force