Saturday, January 06, 2007

New Eye Candy

You've probably already noticed some slight cosmetic changes here at Carolina Circle City. This is part of my never-ending attempt to make this blog look like the real Carolina Circle Mall.

Here are the changes so far:

  1. The dates are now light blue to look like the neon lights that the mall had on the mirror-columns.
  2. The post titles are now pink to match with the lime green blog scheme. A little girlish, yes, but anything for you loyal blog readers.
  3. The post text is now lime green to match with the blog's top-title and the mall's lime green color scheme.

I'm open to more suggestions, if I'm able to accomplish them. Anyone know how to put in a virtual carousel?

I hope you enjoy this new eye candy.

1 comment:

Livemalls said...

I like the color changes. Make the place more like CCM