Sunday, December 31, 2006

Pyramids Update: 12/31/2006


I went out to what I like to call "New Carolina Circle Mall" this past Friday and took some pictures of the latest construction for your enjoyment.

We actually got in trouble for being there. We pulled into the construction zone and I took most of these pictures. Unfortunately, a construction worker came up to the car and asked us to leave. I was sort of embarrased. A little ironic too.

I also took a picture of an outparcel under construction. It's located in the same area where that huge Carolina Circle Mall sign once stood. I think that might be the new IHOP.

You can see all of the pictures here. I'm using a new version of Yahoo! Photos so let me know if you have any trouble. I'll try my best to fix any problems there might be.

No comments: