Sunday, October 23, 2005

In The News Today...

For those of you who get the Greensboro News & Record, you might have recognized a name in the paper. That's right, I was in the paper today. I was interviewed over the phone Friday and it made it in the paper today.

Friday afternoon at school, I was checking my e-mail and I noticed that the N&R e-mailed me and they wanted to interview me about Carolina Circle Mall. Obviously, they found this blog. So when I got homed, I e-mailed him back saying sure. Almost exactly a minute later, I got a phone call from the paper. He interviewed me on a few things about Carolina Circle, and today the interview was read by everyone in the Greensboro Metro area.

It basically included the basics. A little about me and a little bit about my love for the mall. It even included an excerpt from the Roadgeek FAQ I posted the other day.

If possible, please read the Greensboro paper today. It has the basics about the mall and the basics about me.

1 comment:

Livemalls said...

That's so cool. You must be on Cloud 9.