Sunday, August 01, 2010

Why Home of Carolina Circle Mall.com is now a Medicine Website

I’ve been receiving a ton of emails and messages on Facebook regarding the current state of Home of Carolina Circle Mall.com.

Sometime last week, the domain registrar (the place that handles the web-address), goofed up beyond belief. The site now redirects to a website selling prescription drugs. I emailed Webs.com, the site that hosts Home of Carolina Circle Mall, and they said they had no idea what’s going on. So they’re absolutely no help at all.

I’m hoping that within the coming weeks, my good friend and contributor Jeremy will transfer the site to his server, getting rid of Webs.com and its bugs for good. But until then, sadly Home of Carolina Circle Mall will remain as it is. All further updates will occur here at Carolina Circle City. That is, until this whole mess is finally straightened out.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

No comments: