Sunday, April 11, 2010

Thank You

I’ve been running the Carolina Circle Mall Fan Club on Facebook for the past year. I am just in utter shock how far this club has gone.

Right now, as of this writing, there are 960 members that are currently signed up. No, I don’t believe it either.

I would also like to give a shout-out to a new member of the fan club; Mr. Sam Billingsley. He was the final manager of the mall’s Ice Chalet from 1986-1987. He was even there the final night the rink was opened in 1988. He even shut the machines down that kept the rink frozen!

So from the bottom of my heart, I want to thank you for all the help you’ve given to make this fan club possible. I may have created and put the original life into it, but it’s the 960 members that made it possible, including Louis Money, Sam Billingsley, Travis Trotter, and Tommy Thomas.

Also, once the group reaches the magic number of 1,000 members, I have a very special surprise in store for everyone.

If you haven’t already joined, please click here.

1 comment:

Sam Billingsley said...

Thanks for the shout out, however it was my pleasure to remember the wonderful time and friends I made at Carolina Circle Mall. As we get older, I believe it is the memories of friends and the places we went together that really matter. I am greatful to you to help bring back this memories. I'll contribute more as I find items or pictures or remember. Here's to you and hope in getting the 1,000 member mark!