Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Billy's Back

Hey folks, I'm sorry I haven't updated since October. Things have been pretty hectic recently.

Two things happened to me in November, one good and one bad.

First of all, I finally got a girlfriend. Donna English is her name and she actually has somewhat of a connection to Carolina Circle Mall. She works at Pizza Hut/Wing Street at The Shoppes at Pyramids Village. Kind of interesting.

Unfortunately though, on Thanksgiving Day, the day before I turned 20 years old, my grandmother Lib Atwood passed away. Expect a video tribute to her sometime soon on my YouTube channel by the way.

So anyway, now that I'm also done with college for the semester, I'm going to try to start updating Carolina Circle City and Home of Carolina Circle Mall again. I've already uploaded 3 new newspaper ads today. More to come as well, so stay tuned.

No comments: