Saturday, January 03, 2009

Welcome to 2009

It's a new year once again so it's time to chime into my humble blog to tell you what to expect here in the coming months.

I don't know if many of you know this yet, but my grandmother passed away on October 15, 2008. Well, we were going through some of her stuff at her house to get it ready to sell and we found a load of newspapers. Several of them have Carolina Circle Mall ads in them so once I get the chance to transfer them to the computer, I'll upload them here.

I am looking into setting up interviews with several people who either ran Carolina Circle Mall, worked at Carolina Circle Mall, or visited Carolina Circle Mall regularly. The interviews will be posted here. If you would like to be interviewed, please email me.

Again, welcome to 2009. It's hard to believe that it's less than a year until a new decade.

3 comments:

Jake Nelson said...

I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother. I recently lost my own, too.

Sarge 99 said...

Hey Billy, Sorry to hear about your grandmother. Glad to see you are doing well. If you would like to interview me I would be more than happy to set aside some time to talk. I consider myself to be the last person, minus the demo workers to be inside CCM. I have the pics to prove it. p.s. I may have some you would be interested in and can provide you with several cds of them.

Anonymous said...

Your website looks great Billy!
-Dr. Swayne