Thursday, November 13, 2008

Billy's Retail History Emporium

It's been a very long time since I started a new blog, but I decided that the time was right to do it.

If you've been following my Internet history since I started back in 2005, you've probably noticed that I have an interest in retail and malls.

When I was little, I learned from my parents that there used to be an ice rink at Carolina Circle Mall. One day I was eating lunch at the Carolina Circle Food Court. I glanced over at the Carousel and began looking for any scuff marks from the old ice rink.

I've also been to several Woolworth over the years. I even occasionally went to the one at Friendly Shopping Center and I witnessed its demolition.

My new blog will be a lot like Lost Retail City in that it'll mostly revolve around stores and other establishments that are no longer with us. But it will cover much more including current stores and malls.

I will soon begin to transfer the posts and comments at Lost Retail City over to the new blog so hang in there. I will also delete Lost Retail City as well.

Billy's Retail History Emporium

No comments: