Friday, July 11, 2008

Home of Carolina Circle Mall New Releases & Coming Attractions

I've been hard at work lately adding new improvements to Home of Carolina Circle Mall.

New Releases:
  1. New Newspaper Ads: I added those three 1992 and 1993 ads I posted at Carolina Circle City the other day to the Vintage Ad Showcase.
  2. List of Known Stores: I added a brand new section to the site which gives detailed information about most if not all of the Carolina Circle Mall stores. So far, I've added Belk, Ivey's/Dillard's, and Montgomery Ward.
  3. Small Ultimate Timeline Updates: I added the events of the 1992 and 1993 ads to the Ultimate Timeline.
Coming Attractions:
  1. More Pictures: I will soon add some Closed Era pictures to The Circle's Gallery, as soon as I get permission from Sarge99 to add some of his pictures.
  2. I will soon add a section devoted to my own personal memories.
  3. Pyramids Village Section: The History Books will soon feature The Shoppes at Pyramids Village, as soon as I figure out what to put in it.
  4. The Return of Food Court Forums: Food Court Forums will return as soon as I find a more reliable and more secure message board service.
  5. And much more; whenever I get an inspiration.

No comments: