Friday, May 23, 2008

Alice in Wonderland Show Circa 1977

Back in January, a nice person sent me a DVD with old films that he took of Carolina Circle Mall's Ice Chalet in the '70s. Apparently, he is now in the process of uploading the same videos to YouTube.

This particular video is a good example of how Carolina Circle Mall would use Alice in Wonderland for their shows and ads during its early Ice Rink Era years.

When I first watched these videos, I had to keep reminding myself that that was indeed Carolina Circle Mall. The reason is because I'm so used to the Carousel Era that whenever I see anything pretaining to the Ice Rink Era, it seems foreign to me. In a good way though!

Please enjoy this groovy trip back to the '70s. I'll add more if he puts the other videos on YouTube.

No comments: