Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Breaking News

While I was at school this morning, a nice man called me on my cell phone and told me some of the greatest news I've ever heard in a long time.

This guy, who wishes to remain annoymous, was an employee of a development firm in Raleigh. According to him, which he assured me is true, plans are in the works to build a new mall in northern Greensboro called "Carolina Circle Mall", somewhere near Lake Brandt.

No date has been set for groundbreaking, but the blueprints say that the mall will be designed just like the original Carolina Circle Mall with 3 anchors. The rather large food court will contain not only a carousel, but an ice rink.

It will also contain an 18 screen cinema called the Circle 18 Theatres, with 7.1 channel audio with digital projection.

The anchors will be Belk, Dillard's, and Sears (in place of Montgomery Ward).

This is definitely some very wonderful news. They are taking Carolina Circle Mall and making it even better.

However, there is one other thing that I must tell you.



April Fools!!!

Well, that was probably my most thought out and most disastrous joke I've ever written. I apologize. But you have to admit, that was pretty darn good.

1 comment:

Grocerying said...

too good to be true, Billy! haha nice one