Sunday, June 03, 2007

Back of 1994 Christmas Book

This past Christmas, I was going through some of my old Christmas books that I had when I was a kid and I came across an interesting one.

It's called "The Night Before Christmas". I'm sure everyone has heard the story before, so I'll spare you the details.

On the back of the book is where it gets interesting. Located on the back is the Carolina Circle Mall emblem, address, and phone number. Santa Claus at Carolina Circle apparently gave it to me sometime around Christmas of 1994.

Don't let the area code fool you. In early 1994, the area code for the Piedmont Triad area changed from 919 to 910. Obviously, Carolina Circle did not update their printed phone numbers by the time I got the book.

I also corrected a goof when I scanned this earlier this evening. The last "L" in the word "Mall" looked more like an "I" so I did some editing and made it look more like an "L".

No comments: