Friday, February 09, 2007

Sounds of Carolina Circle Mall


That's the cover-art for a CD I made a few weeks ago.

The title is "Sounds of Carolina Circle Mall". It's basically a 20 track compilation of music that reminds me of Carolina Circle Mall. It covers both the Ice Rink Era and the Carousel Era, despite the fact that the cover is a picture of the carousel.

The songs are... (Note: I have decided not to include the artists. I'm not sure about some and I want to avoid embarrasment if I'm wrong)
  1. Get Down Tonight
  2. Turn the Beat Around
  3. Flashdance...What a Feeling
  4. Last Dance
  5. Break My Stride
  6. Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go
  7. We Built This City
  8. Nothing's Going to Stop Us
  9. Together Forever
  10. She's Got The Look
  11. Two Hearts
  12. One More Night
  13. The Motown Song
  14. Can't Help Falling in Love (UB40 Version)
  15. Baby Come Back (UB40)
  16. Puff (The Magic Dragon)
  17. Weave Me the Sunshine
  18. Light One Candle
  19. The Sign
  20. Ordinary World

It's amazing how much music a mall could remind you of.

1 comment:

Livemalls said...

Sounds like a great album. I can't say all those songs remind me of CCM specifically, but they blend well.