Sunday, November 26, 2006

Explanation

Alright, I've got some splainin' to do.

If you've noticed that there haven't been as many posts/updates here at Carolina Circle City, it's not because my interest in Carolina Circle Mall has diminished, it's because I'm currently scratching the bottom of the barrel for information.

You see, I haven't gotten any good new information about the mall in several months. When I first started this blog, I had a plethora of information to work with. But now after 1 year and 2 months, the well's about dry.

Don't worry, I'm not shutting down Carolina Circle City. I ain't going anywhere. I still believe that there is still a plethora of information about Carolina Circle Mall and more. I've just gotta keep looking.

There is one thing that can help. I still have many memories of the mall I can share here and expect many of these memories to show up here in the coming days.

Bare with me, Carolina Circle City is going to be better than ever.

No comments: